Re: [livecode] Ars Electronica DVD

From: Adrian Ward <adrian_at_signwave.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:00:50 +0000

Well, I have submitted TOPLAP to the 2005 Prix Ars Electronica. I'll
let you know when we win.

I had to add a selection of people's biographies before I was allowed
to submit it, and since time is tight I only could be bothered to fill
in the web site a few times - please don't be offended if you're one of
the people I didn't include, you should all sleep safe in the knowledge
that I utterly fabricated the biographical details of the people I did
submit. If (when?) Ars Electronica want to speak to Click Nilson, or
get in touch to verify Amy's thoroughly fictionalised date of birth, we
can be sure to get all the details correct. Or maybe not. The
possibilities are endless.

Also, some people seemed to be suffering at my web server's mangled
mime types with regards that MPEG4 preview, so if you've got it
installed, here's a QuickTime movie of the same documentary which might
work better.

http://www.signwave.co.uk/clients/toplap/DVD-QuickTime-Preview.mov

I can also upload a huge full-res version if people want? Some people
have asked for a DVD but I'd much prefer uploading a big QuickTime to
burning everyone copies and paying for postage. Let me know what works
best for you, those that would like a copy.

Cheers,

--
Adrian Ward, Signwave UK
http://www.signwave.co.uk/ - +44(0)7711 623498