Re: [livecode] Ars Electronica DVD

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:43:12 +0000

the documentary is a fabulous cocktail of deeply thought provoking content
and in-jokes, thankyou Ade.

Ade, probably best just to set up a new submission identity and go for it-
I had a log-in for the site but lost the details and certainly didn't
submit anything already.

best,

--On Thursday, March 17, 2005 1:43 pm +0000 Adrian Ward