[livecode] Ars Electronica DVD

From: Adrian Ward <adrian_at_signwave.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:43:59 +0000

Hello all,

So I think I've finished the short video (6 mins) for the DVD to submit
to Ars Electronica. Thank you to everybody that sent stuff, I didn't
use a lot of it - even though you all put so much effort in - but I
hope it still works okay. I tried to include everybody even if for a
brief moment. It features snippets of performances, overlaid with
extracts of dialogue explaining what TOPLAP is. The quality isn't
brilliant but it should be good enough. At least it introduces us as a
group in a very basic manner.

Here's a low-res MPEG-4 version of the documentary:

http://www.signwave.co.uk/clients/toplap/DVD-MPEG4-Preview.mp4

I sincerely hope I haven't made any mistakes/left anyone
out/misattributed content/grossly offended anyone. If so, I do
apologise in advance, this has all been thrown together at the very
last minute.

I'm going to burn a DVD now and put it in an envelope. I think I also
need to fill in some forms before I post it to Linz. Does anyone
already have anything planned with regards to this?

Cheers all,

--
Adrian Ward, Signwave UK
http://www.signwave.co.uk/ - +44(0)7711 623498