[livecode] Ars Electronica footage

From: Adrian Ward <adrian_at_signwave.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:14:29 +0000

Hello again,

Thanks to those who have sent in some audio files for the Ars
Electronica DVD, they will make the submission very entertaining. If
there's anyone else who can or intends to send some dialogue in (even
if it doesn't follow the questions I've asked; I'm happy to accept any
spoken dialogue) then today is probably the last chance. I have to get
this DVD created today or tomorrow since it has to be in Linz for
Friday.

MP3s/OGGs/etc can be uploaded to
http://www.signwave.co.uk/go/clients/upload

Thanks,