Re: [livecode] re: happy codeday

From: Fredrik Olofsson <f_at_fredrikolofsson.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:50:47 +0100

hi list,
thought i'd mention that i got some tough critique after the jam at
maria. my friends were provoked (but not enough to stand up and
leave...) main objection was that there were too few outstanding
ideas. it all blurred sonically and visually.
my comment is that as 10 people improvising with laptops is bound to
fail live coding or not, i think we sort of made it through all right.
and it was great fun to get together with you all.

but i still think we should've ended it nice and clean while at our
peak (alp top) by collectively, live onstage, wiping our harddrives
holding hands singing 'we shall overcome'. after transmediale, and
specially the c-base gig, i've second thoughts about coding live on
stage. it's just a too good excuse for me to not prepare anything.

_f

   #|
      fredrikolofsson.com klippav.org musicalfieldsforever.com