[livecode] re: G4 Media interview

From: Craig Latta <craig_at_netjam.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:24:11 -0800

        Okay, she just called me back, good conversation. I regaled her with
tales of TOPLAP's life story, people, and Transmediale. They're very
interested in TOPLAP and are interested in some combination of
Transmediale footage, field footage from our respective evil lairs, and
interviews at their studios in LA (they'd fly some as-yet-undefined set
of folks). I said "sounds cool, I'll ask the group what they think". She
said she'd call again tomorrow.

        http://www.g4techtv.com/screensavers

        Thoughts?

-C