[livecode] re: happy codeday

From: Craig Latta <craig_at_netjam.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 07:01:46 -0800

        Nice comments Ade; thanks.

> Encouraged through our remarks that we'd be listening to each other
> however, she felt this was clearly not happening during the
> performance...

        Yeah, I agree. It was an exquisitely frustrating experience in that
regard for me... I wished very much at the time that we were doing a
multi-night gig, with opportunities to discuss how things went on a
previous night, and informed retries afterward.

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist