Re: [livecode] re: happy codeday

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:21:45 +0100

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:07:14 +0000, Nick Collins wrote
> --On Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:57 am +0100 Dave Griffiths
> <dave_at_pawfal.org> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:37:59 +0000, Nick Collins wrote
> >> I guess we survived then?

> > so, any reports on the events of transmediale for those of us slackers not
> > present? :)
> >

> I shall never speak of what passed there...

intriguing!

> Dave, one thing concerns me- you seem to be an hour ahead of me even
> though we live in the same small country. Am I the wrong side of the
> Meridian without a time paddle or has Soho cracked the light
> barrier? Or, unbelievably, are you on holiday?

also intriguing.

unfortunately, I think my webmail server is probably wrong. it's not as bad as
my laptop - which constantly seems to be several days late, whatever I do to
it. this is a nagging worry regarding any future ntp synced jams - I may have
to play a week in advance...

relatively,

dave