Re: [livecode] re: happy codeday

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:07:14 +0000

--On Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:57 am +0100 Dave Griffiths
<dave_at_pawfal.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:37:59 +0000, Nick Collins wrote
>> I guess we survived then?

> so, any reports on the events of transmediale for those of us slackers not
> present? :)

I shall never speak of what passed there...

> were there shouts of joy at the performer's keyboard skillz, or boos of
> disbelief? where is livecoding heading? are we all to be replaced by the
> latest artificially generated live C# programmers from microsoft?

they have the patent no doubt.

> laters,
>
> dave

Dave, one thing concerns me- you seem to be an hour ahead of me even though
we live in the same small country. Am I the wrong side of the Meridian
without a time paddle or has Soho cracked the light barrier? Or,
unbelievably, are you on holiday?

earliers,