Re: [livecode] transmediale contract completed

From: <f_at_fredrikolofsson.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:11:33 -0600

> I didn't take nearly enough photos, but added some to the toplap tag on
> flickr:
> http://flickr.com/photos/tags/toplap/
>
> Great times! Thanks to all!

hear hear

added some stills and a page http://toplap.org/?node=Evidences
/modem warning... 6meg/

atm they're on my server. alex, could i have the pw for static.toplap and maybe
we can host them there permanently.

sorry for few and not-so-high quality. mostly did video and i have 2 tapes full
of material that we can use for promotion. i'll sort and make some quick edits
before sending over to ade next week or so.

you all missed some very good music yesterday!

ciao,
_f

  #|
     fredrikolofsson.com klippav.org musicalfieldsforever.com