Re: [livecode] Re: toplap c-base evening ... tech info (fwd)

From: Kristjan Varnik <kristjan.varnik_at_akademie-solitude.de>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:10:53 -0500

Amy Alexander wrote:

> so, i guess set lengths are up to us. only problem might be what time
> we have soundcheck at club transmediale the next day (which they'll
> let us know after they go over our tech plan.)
>
> if we plan to play 8:15-2:15, that's 6 hours / 7 acts = 51 mins per
> set including setup... so 30-40 minute sets seem reasonable?

Cheers! I've been lurking on this list. Is this our tentative plan?
Everybody has a chance to play and then some group jam sessions as well.
Would anybody be up to do a practice run sometime beforehand? I want to
see how it works out playing together.

Big thanks to those who are organizing this event. I will be able to
find a train to Berlin on my own. If you have any more details
about accomodations, please keep us updated. I don't have a place to stay.

> You've got the whole evening to yourselves (no curfews in Berlin :-)),
> so you can play however long you want.

Boston shuts down at 2am. I can't wait to get over there.

Best,
Kristjan Varnik