[livecode] Re: toplap c-base evening ... tech info (fwd)

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:11:27 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:01:41 +0100
From: Ulrich von Zadow <u.zadow_at_gmx.de>
To: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Cc: alex <alex_at_slab.org>, cultorga_at_c-base.org
Subject: Re: toplap c-base evening ... tech info

Hi Amy,

I've talked about this with our tech guys. We either have the stuff you want or
we're going to rent it for the night :-).

I'm not really sure what question you're asking about our mixer :-). It's a
typical 24 channel mixer with either symmetrical or 5.6 mm analog input
jacks...

If anything else pops up, feel free to ask. We're really looking forward to
having you at the c-base.

Cheers,

   Uli