Re: [livecode] technical riders for club transmediale 05 (fwd)

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:17:39 -0800 (PST)

thanks fredrik! not sure who's performing with white bg software this
time or on what platform, but i hope that helps. do we agree on blending
then? shall i go ahead and send anke to
http://toplap.org/?node=TransmedialeTechPlan

they are anxious to get our info. btw, he says yes there will be a
soundcheck.