Re: [livecode] technical riders for club transmediale 05 (fwd)

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:46:48 +0100

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:56:58 -0600, f_at_fredrikolofsson.com wrote
> Quoting Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>:
>
> > yeah, but unless ClubTM have multiple screens or an extremely large one we
> > would wind up with really tiny projections if we try putting them side by
> > side.
>
> i vote for blending. looks better and i also remember ppl
> 'fighting' for space moving windows around, increasing font size etc
> (nick!), collaborating in the visual as well as in the audio domain.

blending's cool - as long as everyone's backgrounds are black - otherwise you
get the "pd effect" blowing everything else away :)

> and as live coding is part freak show we should give the masses what
> they want ey? :-)

it does have a certain appeal having multiple cursors and mousepointers
happily coexisting in the same screen space...

btw, apparently this month's "Linux User and Developer" has an article about
toplap and some pics from the runme festival in it.

cheers,

dave