Re: [livecode] technical riders for club transmediale 05 (fwd)

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:45:24 +0000

--On Tuesday, January 18, 2005 8:38 pm -0800 Amy Alexander
<amy_at_plagiarist.org> wrote:

> did we send this one yet or do we still need to?

We have this so far: (http://www.toplap.org/?node=Transmediale2005)

For the live jam, we probably won't all fit on stage at the same time,
although it would be fun to try. We should structure it carefully and be
careful that it doesn't resort to pure noise (until the end). A rehearsal
would be great.

We'll get three data projectors overlayed on one screen. Amy could bring a
'video jockey' to switch between performers, operated by whoever isn't
performing at that moment, to allow more people to perform than there are
projectors.

We'll need M-F VGA cables (i.e. VGA extension cables) - one per concurrent
performer using the video jockey. The video jockey can accomodate eight
computers.

Alex will bring a small ten channel audio mixer, another stage mixer will
be provided by club transmediale.

---------------

So I think we need to draw something up specific to their stressed out
requirements. I think Amy/Fredrik you were discussing on this list already
for projection. for audio, I assume there won't be more than five audio
outs at once? me, Alex, Ade, Fredrik, Ge, Craig, Kristjan, Julian,
Alberto...hmmmmm, make that ten. I think we better request six stereo ins
to their mixer (one for Alex's mixer plus five to cover us).

> * Stageplan (drawn)

high court judges style? With changing judges? I've gone for 6 slots below,
obviously on the day we can try and fit everybody onto tables...

laptop1 2 3 [central VJ switcher, mixer] 4 5 6

will we be OK swapping VGA feeds as people go back and forth?