[livecode] arse lectronica

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:15:54 +0000

I have registered to submit something on behalf of TOPLAP but we have till
March 1st. I assume that Interactive Art is a better category than the
visually exclusive Digital Music:

http://www.aec.at/en/global/news.asp?iNewsID=672

only problem is they require a 10 min promotional video. I can easily
submit a CD-ROM with movie snips from Aarhus, Ultrasound etc and
documentation (the whole TOPLAP site for instance) but any one have any
thoughts on how best to do promotional film- should we just send lots of
docs and ignore their video requirement?

cheers