Re: [livecode] [Fwd: [club transmediale] Newsletter #14: LIVE CINEMA ­ CTM.05 Special Feature]

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:18:10 -0800 (PST)

ok, maybe some short informal thing would be nice. i'm a little overloaded
with writing/teaching these next few days so i can't commit to writing
anything coherent at the moment, but i will if my brain recovers. :-)

speaking of c-base, do we have a tech contact for them? i'm thinking i
should put dj donna maya in touch with them since she'll be performing
with me there. and also, do they have projectors, a screen, tables, and so
on?

-_at_