Re: [livecode] [Fwd: [club transmediale] Newsletter #14: LIVE CINEMA ­ CTM.05 Special Feature]

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 23:45:10 +0000

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 14:35 -0800, Amy Alexander wrote:
> yeah! how about the c-base gig?.. are c-base putting together some
> promotion for that, or shall we? would be good to circulate that info as
> well.

I think they will be promoting it with some flyers or something, and it
will get a small listing in the transmediale catalogue. But no harm in
promoting it a bit ourselves. How about a mini press release? I
started something on toplap.org and then got disheartened at the fact
that I was writing a press release. But maybe a short one just linking
to the site and pointing out the things we have planned would be nice...
Something to send around to friends and friendly mailing lists.

alex <alex_at_slab.org>
slab laboratories