Re: [livecode] toplab techs, accomodation and flights for club transmediale 05

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:17:20 +0000

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 20:04 +0000, Nick Collins wrote:
> hey, just back after incommunication and wondering if anyone replied to the
> below yet? I guess we should sort something out.

I replied before leaving for xmas (that reply didn't reach this list),
it turns out to be another internal communication problem, Johannes
didn't realise that we were already being taken care of by others at
transmediale.

The stage plan is the only thing not already raised by the others.
Anyone have special requests?

alex