Re: [livecode] toplab techs, accomodation and flights for club transmediale 05

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:04:41 +0000

hey, just back after incommunication and wondering if anyone replied to the
below yet? I guess we should sort something out.

I've booked my Berlin flights independently, getting there Saturday morning
and leaving Tuesday morning ( and looking forward)

happy whatever-you-want,

--On Friday, December 17, 2004 3:38 pm +0100 Johannes Göhlich