Re: [livecode] pixelache

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:02:12 +0000

Hello Nick,

 Thanks for sending a proposal for PixelACHE!

 Would be lovely to have TopLap people
 in Helsinki, we will have some piksel.no
 people coming + some other likeminded
 ppl.... but unfortunately we don't have much
 money so we probably won't be able to cover your
 travel costs...

 But you are certainly welcome, let's talk
 more in January when the PixelACHE program
 structure start to be ready...

 Have a merry x-mas!

 Best regards,

 Juha Huuskonen on behalf of PixelACHE 2005 team

--On Thursday, December 23, 2004 11:24 am -0800 Amy Alexander