[livecode] toplab techs, accomodation and flights for club transmediale 05

From: Johannes Göhlich <johannes_at_clubtransmediale.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:38:02 +0100

Hi,

i'm johannes from club transmediale, me and anke we'll be your contact for any further
questions concerning your performance at club transmediale 05. please always mail to both adresses...

It would be important to get the details about accomodation and flights….
Please give us your preferrences when
and from where your flights should be booked and on which date you want
to fly back. Therefore we need ur real names and adresses…

and our technicians need very EXACT TECH RIDERS including a

* Stageplan (drawn)

* an inputlist wich channels will be used for wich gear

* wich gear the u will bring and what we have to provide for u

for the program and the press you should send us some information about your current
works and projects and some photo material in high resolution (like 300dpi)

PLEASE ALSO ANSWER TO anke_at_clubtransmediale.de

thanks, and all the best from berlin

johannes

Club Transmediale 05