Re: [livecode] toplab techs, accomodation and flights for club transmediale 05

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 00:42:10 +0000

Hi Johannes,

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 15:38 +0100, Johannes Ghlich wrote:
> It would be important to get the details about accomodation and
> flightsc. Please give us your preferrences when
> and from where your flights should be booked and on which date you
> want to fly back. Therefore we need ur real names and adressesc

Sure have been talking with Angelika about this already, we will decide
this real soon.

> and our technicians need very EXACT TECH RIDERS including a
> * Stageplan (drawn)
> * an inputlist wich channels will be used for wich gear
> * wich gear the u will bring and what we have to provide for u

Sure, when do you need this by?

> for the program and the press you should send us some information
> about your current works and projects and some photo material in high
> resolution (like 300dpi)

We have already sent some catalogue info to both Jan and Carsten. Our
workings are at http://toplap.org/?node=Transmediale2005

Let us know what you need in addition to this.

Cheers,

alex