Re: [livecode] airfares going up

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:40:32 +0000

On Sat, 2004-12-11 at 16:27 -0800, Amy Alexander wrote:
> as of today, all the airfares from east and west coast us seem to have
> gone up around $100 as compared to where they were 2 days ago...
>
> we probably need to book tickets quickly, and take this into account...

There's been a last-minute clash of dates, Transmediale want to swap the
days round and this is causing a problem with the c-base performances.
This is really bad news, we can't book flights until that is sorted
out :(

Amy - if c-base can't host us in the end, do you know of other venues
that might?

Just as I thought it was all coming together so easily...

alex