Re: [livecode] airfares going up

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:10:04 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, alex wrote:

a>
a> Amy - if c-base can't host us in the end, do you know of other venues
a> that might?
a>

i can ask maya (dj donna maya) ... i'd asked her to dj with me at the
c-base gig as she's hamburg-based and planning to be in berlin for tm
anyway... i think she might know some berlin places...

besides that: maybe automaten bar? it's very small though. then there's
maybe also bootlab, but that seems more a place for sit-down events than
club-style performances.

a> Just as I thought it was all coming together so easily...
a>

oof, i knew it was too good to be true. ;-)

-_at_