Re: [livecode] [Fwd: Re: toplap workshop at transmediale]

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:52:10 -0800 (PST)

i've had no problems with plain vanilla knoppix using default oss under
various laptop and desktop sound hardware. it does have an alsa option as
well but i haven't tried it out yet, but i know others who've used it
successfully. so i imagine chuck would have no problems ... if i have a
chance before i leave town sunday i'll try it out...

on the other hand, i tried chuck yesterday on windows xp and the
precompiled executable seemed to work out-of-the-box (though i don't know
chuck so was just trying the first tutorials.) so maybe knoppix is
overkill after all..