Re: AW: [livecode] toplap at club transmediale

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:15:11 +0000

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 11:51 +0100, Jan Rohlf wrote:
> panel would actually mean the participation of a toplap member in a panel.

Thanks Jan,

We're still trying to work out what's best among ourselves, it's quite
difficult to come to consensus with the time lag of mailing lists, but
some of our thoughts are here:

  http://toplap.org/?node=Transmediale2005

This might change quite a lot during the course of the day (it probably
includes more of my ideas than anyone elses), but hopefully it gives you
some ideas.

Let us know what you think, or as it's a wiki you can make your own
comments there if you wish.

Best wishes

alex