Re: [livecode] toplap at club transmediale

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:00:11 +0000

> I can contribute my fee for huddersfield too.

Do you mean mine for the lecture I gave? : )

Anyway, that's fine with me- can put towards some Ryanair flights.

It's fun that a lot of people seem interested. As discussed with Fredrik
and Alex over last days, some sort of off-transmediale TOPLAP bonus event
might be a solution. We shall see what the organisers say about funds and
official performance slots.

Amy and Ge, you should both move to Berlin permanently, everyone else is.

Julian, are you out there...

Kristjan, we met you at readme when you presented Auracle? Perhaps you
could post to the list to introduce yourself and what you're doing with
live coding.

Cheers

PS Finally got the balance of improv and framework correct, so managed to
do a proper on-the-fly constructed TOPLAP presentation at Ultrasound
yesterday. Nice healthy audience questions too. And a manifesto compliant
klipp av performance once Mileece had finished with her tree/dad/Bjork
impression (don't ask). Anyway, unfortunately left Huddersfield: have to do
a shocking covers gig tonight. Meanwhile, go Tablex!