[livecode] Hello (& chaos)

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:40:30 +0200

Hi folks,

The org sounds very interesting. I've taken the liberty of adding my
name to the Wiki, hope that's ok (nothing about it in the faq ;-)

Maybe of interest - a little 'fractal' midi music player I did a while
back (in Java):

http://dannyayers.com/2000/Frac.zip

it chooses the notes from a preset list according to the logistic
formula, one of the simplest to behave chaotically:

x[i+1] = k*x[i]*(1-x[i])

it's currently set to play a bass and top line, the result seeming
(moderately) more musical than if the notes were chosen at random.

Cheers,
Danny.

--
http://dannyayers.com