Re: [livecode] netmage submission

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:25:55 +0100

sorry, missed ade off the list- didn't mean anything by it, just chucked
some names down...I was just expecting people to say who was interested in
going. Also, I was imagining a combined performance a la Aarhus, but I
guess this is negotiable how we'd segment, time, once they get back to us
in November.

My real worry is whether they'll cover much in the way of transatlantic
flights (Ge, Perry, Amy...). Again, negotiate if they're interested I
expect...plus we might be able to use that 1000 Euro fee in a sensible
manner.