Re: [livecode] new site layout looks good- added a small paper

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:53:37 +0100

This is the funniest thing I've read all week and brilliant satire, the
best joke being that we're entirely serious.

I think you're there, you just push the students too hard! I will have a go
this weekend at turning grade 4 into grade 8 and stretching the inbetweens.
We can name some specific languages like ChucK etc to round it off, and
invent a few classic pieces of the genre as set reworks- dave's recursive
graphics, texter box writer, snakes and ladders, film soundtrack
commentary, blank slate etc...

I like this requirement particularly if it came in the final grade 8 exam:

* a healthy disdain for the classical didactic techniques deployed in
traditional music tutorship

--On Thursday, September 2, 2004 11:06 pm +0100 Adrian Ward