Re: [livecode] paper authors

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 10:44:29 +0100

yeah, I acknowledge that the urls rather than the pure images file names
were in that toplap.tar.gz version, sorry, my mistake (that is the one
submitted). You were right to point it out, else we might have got a shock
later on!

Anyway, hopefully cc to Olga and the organiser's common sense will sort.

cheers

--On Saturday, July 3, 2004 4:34 pm -0700 Amy Alexander