Re: [livecode] paper authors

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 16:34:37 -0700 (PDT)

oops, am i getting the right file? i've got the URL as

http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~nc272/papers/pdfs/toplap.tar.gz

but it still seems to have URLs instead of embedded images... or is there
a different URL?

anyway, no biggee... i've made a copy with the images i can upload
someplace if it helps... am preparing my biannual "what has amy had her
thumbs in lately?" file for my university, and would like to include a
copy of the paper, but i can just print from the one i've made... just
figured for read_me and other reference would be good to have the
rtf/images thing sorted out anyway... let me know if you want the RTF
i've made...

cu,
-_at_