Re: [livecode] paper authors

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 10:09:56 +0100

it's supposed to do that, those are just preferred locations, the image
files are separate for easy reformatting by README (I think they'll be
putting it back into HTML?).

Anyway, the swiki page HTML version should match the .rtf now if you want
to see it with images in place.

cheers

--On Friday, July 2, 2004 7:32 pm -0700 Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>