Re: [livecode] paper authors

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 09:41:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, Nick Collins wrote:

NC> it's supposed to do that, those are just preferred locations, the image
NC> files are separate for easy reformatting by README (I think they'll be
NC> putting it back into HTML?).

i'm not sure it's going back into HTML; the main gist is to print it in a
book... does README know they're supposed to print the images and not the
URLs? just asking as in particular, the URLs for mine are more or less
temporary - i'd prefer to upload my images into the wikispace somehow for
the wiki, and really would prefer not to have the URLs appear in a book...

NC> Anyway, the swiki page HTML version should match the .rtf now if you want
NC> to see it with images in place.

ok, thanks! i will check it out!

-_at_