Re: [livecode] paper authors

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 18:56:43 +0100

all the images got submitted with it. I'm sure their submission guidelines
said do as rtf with separate images. Anyway, I have cc'ed to Olga just in
case (sorry Olga, just making sure). Any <ref/pic.jpg> refers to the
enclosed images, but I see there is a danger of misconstruing as web links:
just looked back at the rtf we put in.

Thanks

--On Saturday, July 3, 2004 9:41 am -0700 Amy Alexander