Re: [livecode] references

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 09:23:13 +0100

If we are really so original
> in our attempts, well that is good, but I guess we have more precendants
> than the ones already mentioned.

If I had more refs I would have put them in the paper; I suspect there must
be some (non computer based) live algorithm redecision in a few live text
pieces/happenings of the 60s. Don't know any specific example, and it may
be particularly hard to find any case where this was a continuous act of
overt recomposition, or made public as it was decided.

There are probably tenuous artistic precednets as always, which you can
tease to make them look like the first mutterings... Mozart can be
attributed with changing the musical dice game rules at one riotous Masonic
pissup...