[livecode] I finally managed a TOPLAP compatible gig?

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 19:31:30 +0100

dear all,
         last Friday 7th at the Tank, NY, they finally had two projectors. So
klipp av (Fredrik and I) could finish our little tour with the av cut
stuff, plus a side projection of my SC3 live coding setup. No great shakes
as live programming, much to improve, but I finally feel like I met some
possible manifesto conditions...(projection, live coded (simple cut
function) algorithmic manipulation, no backup)
                        Best wishes,

Ps thanks for the ChucK demo Ge, good to meet you on your home turf...
PPs will start to look at this paper next week, hope that's OK.