[livecode] Re: paper

From: N. Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: 06 May 2004 16:42:56 +0100

don't worry, this is on my list for this month. In NY on mini-tour now,
back Sunday. available to write paper stuff from a week Monday (one other
paper to write for next Thurs deadline first and away next weekend)

I'm happy to draft a structure and let people attack it on the swiki? Or if
waiting a fortnight for me is too slow, please go ahead with whatever you
like. Getting a good discussion going on this list is part of the fun.

PS have done five live coding gigs in six days but because always
projecting video and not my screen doesn't feel like 'official' toplap
yet...we added the 'no backup' stipulation at the beginning of the trip,
and live by the mantra.