Re: [livecode] text editing

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:54:08 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, alex wrote:

a>
a> I'm writing my own text editor in Perl, so I can interpret the code on
a> the fly.

cool! will you open source it? vj übergeek could have some fun developing
that into other sorts of applications, i spect...

a>
a> http://www.finseth.com/craft/Chapter-9.html
a>

cool stuff! i got overexcited and saw:

                 o |\ The quick
                --- | \ red fox
                 | | / jumps over
                / \ |/ the lazy

                user display buffer

and assumed it was some slub-ish type thing in which you could type ascii
art people into the text editor and it would generate sentences based on
the image, like some special kanji-esque interface. but no such luck. :-)

-_at_