Re: [livecode] paper abstract

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:17:35 +0000

On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 19:48, Nick Collins wrote:
> I drafted an abstract for a RUNME paper, obviously fully open to
> discussion. It might also help get us get grounded? (I don't presume I've
> got this right first time!) Are there some wiki instructions, how do I add
> a new page to the wiki for the abstract?

There are some here:
http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TextFormattingRules

I think the main thing that tripped me up with this one is that to make
a link you do [[this]] rather than the [this] which you might be used
to.

It also turns 'wiki words' into links... A wiki word being a word with
two capital letters in it and no spaces. such as NickCollins.