[livecode] Re: Future distributed ICLC?

From: Zach Krall via Livecode <livecode_at_we.lurk.org>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 12:58:22 -0400

How would a local ICLC hub offer something unique that isn't already happening in local live-code meet ups? I feel like the one thing that sets ICLC apart from other smaller local hubs is having a global community physically in the same room.

If hubs happen, I think they should try to offer something unique.