[livecode] Re: Future distributed ICLC?

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 10:36:49 +0100

On Wed, 1 May 2019 at 09:51, Norah Lorway <norah.lorway_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> To clear up confusion, I wasn’t talking about live coding or you, Alex! Just other issues in a few local (non live coding related) scenes :-)

Thanks for clearing that up Norah and big apologies, on reflection I
should definitely have asked you about it directly !

(As an aside I evidently do get paranoid about subtweets and like to
think I'm open to criticism so please consider calling me up before
calling me out)

We're running a festival in Sheff in a couple of weeks, will jump back
into this discussion after that

see you

--
blog: http://slab.org/