[livecode] Re: Future distributed ICLC?

From: Norah Lorway <norah.lorway_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 09:51:30 +0100

To clear up confusion, I wasn’t talking about live coding or you, Alex! Just other issues in a few local (non live coding related) scenes :-)

I like the idea of distributed conferences for reasons such as it is very difficult to travel from places like where I am currently (Cornwall) as I am sure it is for other people.