Re: [livecode] Livecode community

From: Jeffrey Brown <jeffbrown.the_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 18:58:43 -0500

Reading these comments reminded me of one disadvantage of Gitter: It's less
organized than a forum or a mailing list. Each time someone invents a new
topic of discussion on Lurk or the list, there's a new space dedicated to
that topic. The Gitter idiom, by contrast, is to have a small, fixed number
of "rooms" available. If you tried to make a new room every time there's a
new topic, it probably won't be seen, and the number of rooms would get
unwieldy.

Jeff Brown | Jeffrey Benjamin Brown
Website <https://msu.edu/~brown202/>   |   Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/mejeff.younotjeff>   |   LinkedIn