Re: [livecode] Livecode community

From: Aneurin Barker Snook <a_at_aneur.in>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 18:46:58 +0000

Your assertion about eye roll emojis vs. actual discussion does not ring true to me, but I agree that lurk felt more 'open' back when. The slower pace of discussion is much easier to follow from a distance while Slack kind of demands continuous attention.

http://lurk.org/r/topic/2D44pAhAWSPYMYh7OzIDa3