Re: [livecode] streaming performances to a concert hall

From: Felipe Ignacio Noriega <contact_at_felipeignacio.info>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 02:37:56 +0100

Sorry for jumping late on this... but if on a mac (or hackintosh :D ) CocoaSplit2 is nice. Open source and has a lot of support for audio devices. It detects any interface your mac detects, so you are not limited to built-in in/out or soundflower or jack. OBS is limited in audio, for my taste.

Happy streaming,

\[*.*]/
Felipe Ignacio Noriega
+31 6 84 29 10 66