Re: [livecode] Emfcamp

From: Jonas Hummel <news_at_jonashummel.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 00:21:25 +0100

Hi alex n all,
after having seen the impressive CCC's summer camp in Mildenberg,
Germany, last year I am all up for another experoence like that. curious
to see how emf is in comparison. and, of course, would be happy to
contribute some coding to make it even more fun!

- jonas

sent from mobile

http://lurk.org/r/topic/6PmlrKGSgeksXOFLvxkTII