Re: [livecode] streaming performances to a concert hall

From: Mike Hodnick <mike.hodnick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 17:11:18 -0600

I'd personally choose RTMP and OBS for the reasons that Alex gave. It'll be
public, but unless you advertise it you probably won't get many (any?)
public viewers (at least in my experience).

Google Hangouts _is_ more of an out-of-the-box solution, like you're asking
for. Requires less setup (e.g. you don't need to track down RMTP server
info for youtube/twitch streaming, etc). It's a good option, but I don't
think OBS is that much more work. Might depend on your operating system
though. I recall some Mac users having trouble getting OBS to work.

http://lurk.org/r/topic/64tdaUdJqDlE04D6qOf6hA