Re: [livecode] Wtf is live coding?

From: Tristan Strange <tristan.strange_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 10:45:50 +0000

As you well know Nick I meant all the above.

Just because this whole conversation appears to be wedded to failure
it doesn't mean it is always going to be a wishywashy tumbledown flop.

Yeah definition is difficult. Doesn't mean its not worth trying.

Whilst I doubt live coding is quite as significant to the world as
other slippery concepts such as art, creativity or yack shaving I
refuse to believe that beating it with a big stick isn't a worthy
process.

http://lurk.org/r/topic/3zSw5Ky2Z1fzmtVzo7XF0L